You are interested in the art scene of Berlin, a special exhibition or a specific art topic? We organize customized private art tours for you, your friends or colleagues.
Discover the variety of Berlin’s art world with us! We show you the most interesting museums and galleries as well as public art in Berlin. Tell us what you are especially interested in and we’ll develop a customized tour just for you!
Kunstkomplizen means accomplices in art. We are a group of art historians that offer guided tours in German, English or Italian. Like real accomplices we want to make common cause and engage you while viewing art.
Duration: from 1,5 hours up to whole day trips
Prices: starting from 180 € (1-12 persons, possible entrance fees are not included)
Examples of topics:
- Art for everyone around every corner? Discover Public Art in Berlin
- Contemporary art in Stalinist architecture – tour the galleries in the old East (Karl-Marx-Allee)
- Go straight for the heart of Berlin’s art scene in Mitte (Auguststraße)
- Tour the emerging gallery scene in the old West (Potsdamer Straße)
- The other Germany! Hop on a bike to retrace art history in the German Democratic Republic (GDR)